Librarian: Miss Deal Library Assistant: Mrs. Behil
Click on the Quick Click links below or navigate using the side toolbar!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at email@example.com
Join us in making this an unforgettable year!
huge THANK YOU! to those of you who continue to support the Honeoye
Elementary Library. This includes, but is not limited to, Rotarians,
parents, grandparents, students, faculty & staff, volunteers, and
community members. Without the community of support we have, the library
would not be what it is today!!
LIBRARY MISSION:In a welcoming environment which encourages students to be comfortable and confident in any library, our mission is to:
- Promote a love of reading
- Inspire lifelong learning and responsible citizens
- Develop effective, confident, and literate users of ideas and information
- Collaborate to support teachers and NYS curriculum
- Integrate the of use technology and information literacy into daily instruction
New Rotary Reading Rally Form
(PDF 101 KB)
We've gone to ONE form for Fiction & Non-Fiction books! You can
print this off and send it in, OR go right to the Rotary Reading Rally
(in sidebar) and click to fill out the online form.
(DOC 25 KB)
Fill out this review and print it out!! Your review will be made available to other students checking out books!